YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 25 September 2013

So far...

Hello there! Just have the need to update my blog. It's still the holidays, but I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND. I only come out of the house for trainings and work. Sucks to be broke I guess fuuhuu.

Some random photos I took at work haha I don't know what was going on in my mind. Nobody wanted to take photos wimme so I 'shiok sendiri' LOL.

glorious eyebags



fox girl
Also, my Sasha Braus from Shingeki no Kyojin cosplay is progressing!! Kinda. I decided to buy my entire cosplay instead of making them... it's my first time, I should just buy... wait what logic HAHAHA. In case you don't know how Sasha looks like, here is she swinging on my blog.



And here is my take on her


Not even close yet haha. I still need my wig which I haven't ordered. The belt and suspenders I bought are useless now cuz I wont be wearing them. Yes, I am going to buy the harness as well. E V E R Y T H I N G. Lol. The highlight of my costume is the jacket keke. I was spazzing at work cuz I picked the package up at the office and went straight to work. The only thing I need now is Sasha's weird-coloured coloured top.

 Okay I guess that's that. Nothing to talk about training unless reading my rant about how tiring CM's training sessions are or how I still can't do the maca interesting. Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment