YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 23 September 2013

Appreciation

I can't sleep even though its 5am and I have training later on. Just have too much going on on my mind. I'm trying my best to be the best daughter, but I always find myself doing the total opposite.

Most of the times, you don't appreciate the little things I do but focus on what I always do wrong.

I'm sick of it. Nobody ever appreciate me. Not ever, not truly. The only thing I can do is keep quiet and rage inside. Of course. I can never anger my parents after all they've done. I owe too much to them. At least, I've never done immoral doings teenagers do these days. That's enough for now. Mum and dad has enough on their hands with the problematic little brother.

My best solution right now: keep trying.

I'm sorry this is one of those whiny posts I am having an episode forgive me u-u

No comments:

Post a Comment